Friday, October 11, 2013

Field Day in the Fall

My Friend Amy did a wonderful Job putting together a field day for the home school group in our area. There were a few different events, and the kids had a lot of fun. And even though it was October we were all melting- gotta love the south! 
Here is the first event, Ryan running with a ping pong pall on a spoon. 
Wheel barrow races.

Potato sack races
This one was a fave, they had to run with a cup over there head, full of water and it had holes in it, so it dripped on you- nice to cool off a little. Then dump the rest into the bin on the other end.


The last event was a tug of war. I love my boys faces in this pic!
I was running back and forth from setting up the stations, and trying to take pictures, so I did not get many but at least I got a few! The kids had a wonderful time! I am soooo Grateful they have so many kids in this town that home school too!

No comments:

Post a Comment