Friday, December 9, 2011

Math Books

Math is something that we struggle with in our house, no one likes doing it, so I tried to find some things that would make math fun, and my kids LOVE books soooo math books is what we got! I ordered some on line but ususally the Library has some. Hershey's Math series of books are really funny and teach the math concepts usuing CHOCOLATE!!! I love love love Stuart Murphy- his books are GREAT there are TONS of math topics from all different ages his books are fun for kids, and really put math in REAL life situations that the kids can understand and see WHY they need math! LOVE IT! Give me Half is our FAVORITE of them all.
this is one of the MANY we have checked out at the library-
The kids are learning to enjoy math a lot more now.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Thanks for sharing! I'm going to have to order those!

    ReplyDelete