Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Flubber Fun!

My kids picked up the flubber book at the Library, they loved it, and thought it was sooo funny. I have not read it but I am sure it is pure twaddle. But I am ok with a little funny humor just to be enjoyed. I ended up finding the old movie at the Library and the kids watched that and laughed the whole time
 So I thought it would be a fun thing to make Flubber. They LOVED it. I used WAY to much green though it turned there hands green! but I was trying to make it dark like the movie. Dallin was sad it did not bounce like the movie but he still really enjoyed it.
 I don't remember the recipe but I found it on Pinterest, I also looked up a video on the science behind it and we watched that and talked about it as well. Here is the link to it FLUBBER!
 We keep this in a air tight container and the kids pull it out and play with it every now and then, it will dry out eventually but lasts a while.




Love my super silly boys

No comments:

Post a Comment