Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pretzel Time!

While the older boys are at Homeschool PE once a week I try to make that My special time with Dallin. Today we made soft pretzels. They were really good. I found the recipe on pinterest. We did a letter for each person in the family, and then just made whatever shapes he wanted. I also made a yummy cheese sauce. I will have both recipes on my food blog, at some point. Feel free to check and see if I have gotten around to it. I tried to find the pretzel recipe but I could not right now sorry. 
 When the boys got home from PE they were excited to try the special snack Dallin made for them. He loves being with me in the kitchen, and then rolling out the dough to make fun shapes and letter. He is such a chatter bug, and it so fun to listen too. I love this sweet boy!

Another day we build lego creations using some duplo lego idea cards we found on Pinterest and of course we had to make a zoo train! my Dallin loves Trains! we did not fallow the cards exactly but they were fun ideas to fallow. I can not find the link now but Pinterest has a bunch. I just love playing with him, he is so fun to chat with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment