Friday, August 29, 2014

European Government History

In the program I am using (I fallow the guide but I change it to the way I want all the time) 
We are traveling the world and covering all sorts of things, culture, food, music, art, history, and government. This is NOT my area of knowledge and I can't even fake it like I can other things like math, or science, so I had to call in the expert to teach the History of European Government, he did a great job. 
I would like to tell you about the lesson, what they learned and what these pictures are of, but honestly I can't tell you. I should have stayed and learned myself. But I was off preparing something else or unpacking as this was only 3 weeks after our stuff got here. I know they talked about the Berlin Wall and then created this, I think one side the people are more free and the other side is not.
From what I understand Will gave different situations on each side of the wall and explained what would happen to the people under each kind of government. (the kids did get a bit creative, and had fun)
I really need to call them in here and have them tell me what they did, but I keep saying I will do that then don't so here are the pictures for now and I will update when I get around to that part.
I do have to say that whatever lesson they got worked well because as we studied France and Germany and other governments months later they referred back to what they learned. I should call in the expert more often. To bad he works during the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment