Friday, September 12, 2014

England

Our first stop was England. These pictures are not very exciting, but I like having proof that I did something, makes me feel better. I am not sure if the Good Lord was trying to give us the FULL England experence or just accident but we woke up to SNOW this week, and yes just the beginning of September, my friends. BUT thankfully it did get warm weeks later. But that is why we are all huddles under blankets, reading about ENGLAND! 
We make Scones and had hot herbal tea - fitting for the weather.
we read lot of Beatrix Potter, also read some Charles Dickens, and watched a short moving about the Stone Hedge, Big Ben and other wonderful things about England.
Our kids NOW understand why we are always saying "I hope we get stationed in Europe some day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment