Sunday, January 22, 2012

Preschool activites + spelling Activity

So I am always looking for fun ideas to put in the kids Binders for things for them to do "independently" while I work with other kids. I have seen a lot of these "dot a dot" books and thought the kids wold love them but did not want to pay the $13+ for a set of dot markers + books. I was supper stoked when I found BINGO makers at the 1.00 store. I kid you not they are the same thing! So I picked myself up four bright colors and an ABC dot book for $5 bucks from amazon and I am happy about that!
although the kids just like writing with them and making letters using dots with out the book.
they call it adding "Christmas lights" ha ha!

Ethan enjoys practicing his spelling using these "marker paints"

totally worth it.

p.s I have no idea if this ink get out of clothes... just something to keep in mind

Here Ryan is sorting the math blocks into blows- then when he is done he uses them to build and create- he got board with sorting after just about 5 minutes- but that is 5 minutes of working on the skill, so I will take it! and building and creating is developing great skills too, even if all be builds are guns... thank you Star Wars....

No comments:

Post a Comment