Friday, October 17, 2014

Preschool Activities

Dallin usually Tags along with what every Ryan is doing if he can. I have been horrible about not being more creative and spending time with him. I in no way feel is it vital to his education or stopping his learning at all, but I do feel that it is very important for me to spend time with him too. These are just a few activities that he likes to do. Here we are using high lighters to trace d and b 
We made a shape Pizza and talked about colors and shapes which he new but I knew he would like the activity anyway.

Letter fishing, always a favorite. I got this pole at target I think almost 8 years ago, it keeps getting broken but I refuse to throw it away we love it. (Unless I can get another one- we had two at first but the other broke behyond repair).


I searched and found a ton of fun things to do with blocks but he does not care this is what he likes best. Quick race builds. Then we talk about who's is the tallest? who's is the widest? who has the most blocks used? etc. lots of fun.

Dallin like to make letters, Ryan does his reading words, the older boys love to practice spelling no matter who you are they love it when the sand try comes out. I am not a huge fan  of the mess but every once in a while I pull it out.
making patters. I will make a bunch of patterns then me will need to match or continue the patter. Fun for him to do right by me when I am doing math with Ryan,

I do not have dates but these were all done sometime from September to October of 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment