Sunday, November 13, 2011

P is for pumpkin

Each week we focus on a different letter of the week. There is no ryme or reason to it, but we try to cordinate it, so it will relate to what our over all theam is for the year. Animals and Nature.

This week we learned about the letter P
some things that we did this week

we started my reading chick-a-chick-a boom boom - and adding the letter P to our alphabet tree. This was inspired my this site - I have not taken pictures of mine yet.

HERE - for my tree inspiration

made pumpkin play dough- just use any home made kind and add lots of pumpkin spice to it, it smells sooo good.

painted Pumpkins - that was easier then I thought it would be

read about penguins

we did a pumpkin counting activity - found HERE

also - just made a point to point the letter P when it came up in our reading


No comments:

Post a Comment