Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pet Store Activity

This is another Book & Activity that we did this summer.
I am always looking for cheap fun things to do with the kids.

We go to the Library every week and get books to read, and this time we happened to get a bunch about pets or animals. The boys have been begging me for a pet, but I stand firm in my motto which is "I take care of kids not animals" - this is just for me, I am not an animal person. When my kids get old enough to do the work we will talk about it again then.

But in the mean time it is fun to go and look so that is what we did. After reading fun books we headed to the pet store to see all the fun pets that they have.

Ryan really enjoyed it, who is fascinated with animals.

These are three really cute books, you should check them out.

Ryan just LOVED the fishes. I really wanted to bring some home with us!! I actually do like having fish. BUT we just have issues with keeping them alive (due to little hands putting toys and dirty fingers in the tank) so I didn't but I wanted to.

I love the look on Ethan's face in this picture (bellow)
The kids has a blast at the pet store, they loved that they got to play with the kittens and see cool animals!

origanly done - 8-2-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment